GARMIN–DST800 Thru-Hull Traditional Transducer
DST800 Thru-Hull Traditional Transducer
|Maximum Depth||500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||100 Watts|
DST800 is a Smart™, Triducer® NMEA 2000 Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting.
Digital signal processing inside the housing provides depth, speed, and temperature data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display, eliminating the need for a dedicated depth sounder. One hole in the boat's hull makes this Triducer® Multisensor attractive to both boatbuilders and boat owners. The wide port-starboard, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hulls or on sailboats when heeled.
- The all-in-one Smart Sensor
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echosounders on the vessel
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Material: Plastic
- Frequency: 235kHz
- Transmit Power: 100W (RMS)
- Beamwidth: 10° x 44°
- Maximum Depth Range: Up to 330'
- Hull Deadrise Angle: Up to 22°
- Supply Voltage: 9V DC to 16V DC
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.