ECHOMAP™ Plus 44cv is a great small boat combo with two kinds of sonar.
A 4.3" diagonal color screen with keypad-operation, including a transom mount transducer that dials in two kinds of sonar—CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
- Clear Scanning Sonar Images: Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and down-looking ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into one transducer
- CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat
- Traditional sonar shows clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar
- Includes BlueChart g2 Charts: High-detail BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents and more. Garmin New Chart Guarantee
- Use Quickdraw Contours to create your own charts: Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units.
- Easy to remove for security: When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure because the cords plug directly into the mount; so it's easy to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus
- Includes 4-pin transducer with 20' cable: CV20-TM is great shallow-water fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Frequency: Traditional CHIRP (77/200 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435 to 475 kHz) & 800 kHz (800 to 840 kHz)
- Transmit power: Traditional 500 W; ClearVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional (45°/15°); ClearVü (2.5° @ 455 kHz) & (1.6° @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 2.300'; ClearVü : 250'
What's in the Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 44cv with BlueChart g2 for U.S.
- CV20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
ECHOMAP™ Plus 44cv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with CV20-TM Transducer and BlueChart g2 Coastal Charts
|Cartography||BlueChart g2 Coastal|
|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Diagonal Screen Size||4.3 Inches|
|Dimensions||4.0" Width x 8.0" Height x 3.1" Depth|
|Display Type||Color WQVGA|
CHIRP (low, mid, high)
Traditional 50/77/83/200 kHz
ClearVu 260/455/800 kHz
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
2300 Feet Freshwater
1100 Feet Saltwater
|Mount Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Specific Transducer||CV20-TM Transducer|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
STAR BRITEScreen Cleaner and Protectant with PTEF, 8oz.
40% Off - Ends 09/22/19