ECHOMAP™ Plus 94sv is a combo with some serious connections.
A 9" diagonal touchscreen with keypad-assist for when it's really wet, a transom mount transducer that dials in three kinds of sonar—mid band CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar—with the breakthrough Connected Boat technology of Garmin's ActiveCaptain App.
- Get connected with ActiveCaptain App: Garmin's free all-in-one ActiveCaptain mobile app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps and the community.
- Keep your charts up to date: Use the combo's built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts
- Smart Notifications from your smartphone appear on the screen: ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications (when paired with a compatible mobile device), plus the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details and boater reviews, Quickdraw Community data and more
- Clear Scanning Sonar Images: Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, down-looking ClearVü and SideVü side-scanning sonar are combined into one transducer
- CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat
- CHIRP SideVü™ shows what lies off to the sides of your boat. Clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish
- CHIRP traditional sonar shows clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar
- Includes BlueChart g2 Charts: High-detail BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents and more. Garmin New Chart Guarantee
- Use Quickdraw Contours to create your own charts: Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
- SailAssist: SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose and heading and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed as well as set and drift and a glance. for sailboat racers, a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
- NMEA 2000 network support: Provides NMEA 2000 support for engine data, sensors, FUSION-LINK™ audio system, autopilots and more
- Easy to remove for security: When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure because the cords plug directly into the mount; so it's easy to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus
- Includes 12-pin transducer with 30' cable: CV51M-TM is great for coastal and offshore fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid Band (80-160 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465kHz)
- Transmit power: Traditional 600 W; ClearVü/SideVu 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0° @ 260 kHz) & (1.4° @ 455 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 2,300'
What's in the Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 94sv with U.S. BlueChart g2
- CV51M-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|GT51M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer(Primary)|| |
|Transducer Type: Panoptix||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|Panoptix™ PS21-TM Transom Mount Forward Scan Transducer||Depth/Temp||48W||300'||Plastic||17640582|
|Panoptix™ PS21-TR Trolling Motor Mount Forward Scanning Transducer||Depth/Temp||48W||300'||Plastic||17044835|
|Panoptix™ PS22-TR Trolling Motor Transducer||Depth/Temp||48W||300'||Plastic||19070812|
|Panoptix™ PS30 Transom Mount Down Scanning Transducer||Depth/Temp||144W||300'||Plastic||16223661|
|Panoptix™ PS31 Transom Mount Forward Scanning Transducer||Depth/Temp||144W||300'||Plastic||16223679|
|Panoptix™ PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer||Depth/Temp||144W||300'||Plastic||16223687|
|Panoptix™ PS51-TH Thru-Hull FrontVu Transducer||Depth/Temp||96W||300'||Stainless Steel||18066431|
ECHOMAP™ Plus 94sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with CV51M-TM Transducer and G2 Coastal Charts
|Cartography||BlueChart g2 Coastal|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||11.4" Width x 6.5" Height x 2.4" Depth|
|Display Type||Color WVGA|
CHIRP (low, mid, high)
Traditional 50/77/83/200 kHz
ClearVu 260/455/800 kHz
Sideview 260/455/800 kHz
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
2300 Feet Freshwater
1100 Feet Saltwater
|Mount Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Resolution||800 x 400|
|Specific Transducer||CV51M-TM Transducer|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
STAR BRITEScreen Cleaner and Protectant with PTEF, 8oz.
40% Off - Ends 10/14/19