GARMIN–ECHOMAP Plus g3 43cv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT20 Transducer and US LakeVü HD Charts
ECHOMAP Plus g3 43cv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT20 Transducer and US LakeVü HD Charts
|Cartography||Bluechart G3 LakeVu|
|Diagonal Screen Size||4.3 Inches|
|Dimensions||4.0" x 6.5" x 3.1"|
|Display Type||Color WQVGA|
ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435-475 kHz) & 800kHz (800-840 kHz)
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
Traditional 500 W
ClearVü 500 W
|Mount Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Specific Transducer||Garmin GT20-TM|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The ECHOMAP™ Plus 43cv combo is a great addition to any fishing or boating trip and has lots of built-in benefits.
It features a 4.3" display and includes a GT20 transducer for traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. It comes preloaded with LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data (View Chart Detail), covering more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1' contours. Plus, the combo has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on screen with 1' contours as you fish. You own these maps; they're yours to keep private or share with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network. Plus, you can share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER™ devices. The quick-release mount makes the combo easy to remove and take with you. Transom and trolling motor mounts are included.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" display
- Includes GT20 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar with remarkable target separation; CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data, covering more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1' contours Garmin New Chart Guarantee
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on screen with 1" contours as you fish
- Quick-release mount for fast and easy mobility
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.