GARMIN–GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Helm Control
GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Helm Control
|Best Use||Power/Sailboats Under 40 Feet|
Anti-Glare Color TFT
Two Year Limited; Owner Installed
Two Year Parts and Onboard; Certified Installer
High-contrast glass-bonded color display is easy to read from a distance.
The GHC™ 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with newer Garmin autopilots as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels. Its large, bright 4" diagonal color display is easy to read from a distance, with an ultra-wide 170° viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast.
Daylight readability is enhanced by a high-contrast color scheme. For excellent night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, you can control the GHC 20 using quatix™ GPS navigation watch featuring ANT™ wireless technology.
Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network. Included are two trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the GPSMAP 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots as well as newer Garmin autopilots
- Can be controlled with quatix® marine watch
- Large, bright 4" diagonal color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170° viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with high-contrast color display
- Display Type: Glass-bonded, anti-glare color TFT
- Screen Size: 4"diag.
- Horiz. Pixels: 320
- Vert. Pixels: 240
- Backlight: LED backlight, full color, red/black, green/black
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Controls: Five buttons
- Width: 4 9/16"
- Height: 4 3/8"
- Depth: 1 3/16"
- Weight: 8.71oz.
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Voltage: 9-32V DC (NMEA 2000 input voltage: 9-16V)
- Draw: 200mA at 12V
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
What's in the Box
- GHC™ 20
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.