GARMIN–GPSMAP 1243 Multifunction Display, Non-Sonar with BlueChart G3 and LakeVu G3 Charts
GPSMAP 1243 Multifunction Display, Non-Sonar with BlueChart G3 and LakeVu G3 Charts
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12.1"|
|Dimensions||12.1" x 8.9" x 3.2"|
|Display Size||10.3" x 6.4"|
|Display Type||Color WXGA|
|Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Specific Transducer||Not Included|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243 chartplotter.
Its high-resolution 12" in-plane switching touchscreen and ultrasleek design seamlessly integrate into your Garmin marine system, putting full control at your fingertips. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — with built-in Auto Guidance technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Add Panoptix™ FrontVü forward-looking sonar2 (sold separately) for help in avoiding underwater obstructions ahead. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- New higher-resolution touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® Plus devices
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.