GPSMAP 722 Plus Multifunction Display with Worldwide Basemap Charts
|Card Type||Garmin BlueChart|
|Diagonal Screen Size||7"|
|Dimensions||8.8" x 5.6" x 2.1"|
|Display Type||Color SVGA|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Voltage||9 to 32V DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration. The 7" GPSMAP® 722 Plus touchscreen chartplotter features enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, in-view displays, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more. And it supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7" intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.