GARMIN–GPSMAP 743xsv Multifunction Display with GMR 18HD+ Radome, BlueChart g3 and LakeVu g3 Charts
GPSMAP 743xsv Multifunction Display with GMR 18HD+ Radome, BlueChart g3 and LakeVu g3 Charts
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
US BlueChart g3
|Diagonal Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Dimensions||7.6" x 5.5" x 2.9"|
|Display Size||6.1" x 3.5"|
|Display Type||Color WSVGA|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|Maximum Depth||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Specific Transducer||Transducer not Included|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 743xsv chartplotter.
Its higher-resolution 7” display has 60% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system.
GPSMAP 743xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices.
Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance technology.
Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ dome radar is available as a bundled option with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.
- New higher-resolution touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP®
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.