GPSMAP 8410xsv Chartplotter/GPS Combo with Full HD In-plane Switching (IPS) Display
|Card Type||Garmin BlueChart|
Garmin Marine Network
|Diagonal Screen Size||10"|
|Dimensions||10.25" x 8.0625" x 2.95"|
|Display Type||Color WUXGA|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Voltage||9 to 32V DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The GPSMAP® 8410xsv chartplotter features a 10" full HD in-plane switching (IPS) touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. It offers built-in support for our industry-leading sonar, including dual-channel 1 kW traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required). It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system and the entire Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar line (transducers sold separately). Experience superior connectivity and networking solutions with complete control of your entire system, right at your fingertips. The chartplotter includes a premium-performance processor for our fastest map drawing, superior networking, video distribution and more. Multiple displays can be flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush. NMEA 2000® networking and the Garmin Marine Network allow you to easily build your full marine electronics suite — from radar and autopilots to cameras and instruments — controlled from your chartplotter and shared across multiple screens. With SmartMode, everything is designed to give you quick, one-touch access to the information you need to ease high-stress situations such as docking. For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use the OneHelm™ feature to connect to many third-party devices. The built-in SailAssist feature provides data, displays and prerace guidance needed to gain a competitive edge. Download the ActiveCaptain® app to your smartphone or tablet to manage your marine experience from anywhere — from trip planning and prefishing to updating software and purchasing maps.
- Features a 10" full HD in-plane switching (IPS) touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses
- Fully network capable with NMEA 2000® connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network to easily build your marine system — from sonar, radar and autopilots to instruments, cameras and multimedia
- Built-in support for the full suite of Garmin sonar capabilities, including CHIRP traditional, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required), the Panoptix LiveScope system and the full line of Panoptix™ sonars (transducers sold separately)
- Adds a stunning appearance with ability to install multiple displays either flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush
- For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use our exclusive OneHelm™ feature to connect to many third-party devices
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.