GARMIN–GT21-TH Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
GT21-TH Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 5 Degree|
|Frequency||50/200kHz+ DownVu CHIRP|
Traditional 1500 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
|Transmit Power||600 Watts Traditional/500 Watts DownVu|
Displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation.
Perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar with a stainless steel stem, this thru-hull mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat.
GT21-TH includes an 8-pin transducer with stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 8-pin
- Maximum Deadrise Angle: Up to 25° deadrise
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Transmit Power: Traditional 600W; ClearVü 500W
- Frequency Range: Traditional 50/200kHz; ClearVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,500'; ClearVü: 1,000'
- Beamwidths: Traditional (40°/10°); ClearVü (2.0°x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4°x 29° @ 455kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.