GARMIN–GT21-TM Transom/Trolling Motor Mount 8-Pin Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
GT21-TM Transom/Trolling Motor Mount 8-Pin Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
Traditional 1500 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
|Transmit Power||600 Watts Traditional/500 Watts DownVu|
For coastal and offshore anglers who want both traditional sonar and ClearVü scanning sonar.
- Traditional/ClearVü optimized for depth and rough conditions
- Provides picture-like images of what is below your boat
- Contains fast response water temperature sensor.
This transom-mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation, as well as clear definition of structure below the boat. Optimized for depth performance and rough conditions.
Includes an 8-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Frequencies: Trad. 50/200kHz, ClearVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz), 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Transmit Power: Trad. 600W, ClearVü 500W
- Beamwidth, LF/HF (-3dB): Trad. 40°/10°, ClearVü 2.0° x 51° at 260kHz, 1.4° x 29° at 455kHz
- Max. Depth: Trad. 1500', ClearVü 1000'
- Depth/Speed/Temp: Depth and Temperature
- Number of Pins: 8-pin
- Cable Length: 30'
- Supported Transom Angles: 0-70° transom
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.