GARMIN–GT23M-TH Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
GT23M-TH Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
DownVu 2.1x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
???????Traditional CHIRP 80-160kHz
? DownVu CHIRP 245-275kHz & CHIRP 445-465kHz
|Maximum Depth||Traditional: 1800'|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts Traditional/500 Watts DownVu|
GT23M-TH transducer is perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
This thru-hull mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat. The 8-pin transducer features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160kHz) and has a power rating of 600W. The CHIRP ClearVü (260/455kHz) element has a power rating of 500W.
- Style: Thru-hull with fairing
- Cable Length: 30'(6m)
- Connector: 8-pin
- Maximum Deadrise Angle: Up to 25° deadrise
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 600W; ClearVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,800'; ClearVü: 1,000'
- Beamwidths: Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü (2.0° x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4° x 29° @ 455kHz)
What's in the Box
- GT23M-TH transducer
- Stainless steel stem
- Fairing block
- Isolation plate and bushings
- Extension cable
- Mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.