GARMIN–GT23M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
GT23M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu Transducer
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
DownVu and SideVu: 245-275 and 445-465
Traditional 1800 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
600 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu
GT23M-TM transducer is perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat. The 8-pin transducer features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160kHz) and has a power rating of 600W. The CHIRP ClearVü (260/455kHz) element has a power rating of 500W.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'(6m)
- Connector: 8-pin
- Supported Transom Angles: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 600W; ClearVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,800'; ClearVü: 1,000'
- Beamwidths: Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü (2.0° x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4° x 29° @ 455kHz)
What's in the Box
- GT23M-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.