GARMIN–GT51M-THP Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer (Pair)
GT51M-THP Thru-Hull Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer (Pair)
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
SideVu 2x51 at 260 and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 5 Degree|
DownVu and SideVu: 245-275 and 445-465
Traditional 1800 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
SideVu 750 Feet
600 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
Thru-hull transducer pair provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat.
These traditional CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü transducers are optimized for depth performance and rough conditions. Includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT51M-THP includes two 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Twin Thru-hulls
- Cable Length: 5' + 30' y-extension cable
- Connector: 12-pin
- Maximum Deadrise Angle: Up to 25° deadrise
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic and stainless steel
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 600W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,800'; ClearVü: 1,000'; SideVü: 750'
- Beamwidths: CHIRP Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0°x 51° @ 260kHz) and (1.4°x 29° @ 455kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.