GARMIN–HUS027R Hawaiian to Mariana Islands BlueChart g3 microSD/SD Card
HUS027R Hawaiian to Mariana Islands BlueChart g3 microSD/SD Card
|Card Type||Garmin BlueChart g3|
|Connection Interface||Micro SD w/ SD Card Adapter|
Perfect your boating adventures with detailed maps and local features like currents and fishing charts using Garmin's BlueChart g3 HD cartography.
Garmin BlueChart g3 HD microSD cards give you quality coverage of your selected area and many useful features to give you total navigating confidence.
High accuracy of depth contours and surrounding waters will increase your situational awareness to help protect your boat (and its occupants) from the unexpected.
Coastal Features are visible from your display so that even in the worst of conditions you’ll know right where you are and what’s around you.
Local Information such as currents and anchorages is at your fingertips.
Fishing Charts give any angler an advantage – even in unfamiliar waters!
- Pacific Ocean from the Hawaiian to Mariana Islands: Guam; Midway; Johnston Atoll
- General coverage of: Palmyra Atoll; Marshall Islands
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, tidal stations, currents, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Fishing Features: Local fishing charts give even first-time visitors a local’s advantage.
- Safety in Visibility: This card includes local depth contours so you can feel confident navigating over any marine landscape.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.