|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
These intelliducers enhance your boat's marine instrumentation capabilities by providing both depth and temperature data to your NMEA 2000 Garmin digital marine display or chartplotter.
Get detailed information at-a-glance with these “smart” thru-hull transducers that provide depth and water temperature data for your Garmin digital marine instrument display or chartplotter.
These transducers are a great choice if you want digital depth info, but don’t need a bottom contour picture or to see fish. Includes NMEA 2000 drop cable, T-connector and terminators. Choose the Intelliducer that fits your boat's hull deadrise angle: either 0°to 12° or 13° to 24°.
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: NMEA 2000 drop cable-19'8" (6m)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: PC/PBT and ASA Plastic
- Transmit Power: 150W (RMS)
- Frequency: 160 kHz
- Max. Depth: 900'
- Power Input Source: NMEA 2000, 9 to 16V DC
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
- Dimensions: 4 19/32"L x 4"W x 3"D
What's in the Box
- Thru-hull Intelliducer, top and bottom components
- Gasket and locking ring
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.