GARMIN–LakeVu U.S. All Inland Cartography Electronic Chart
LakeVu U.S. All Inland Cartography Electronic Chart
|Card Type||Garmin LakeVü|
|Connection Interface||Micro SD w/ SD Card Adapter|
LakeVu U.S. All Inland Cartography, microSD Card with SD Adapter
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you're on the water. LakeVü g3 inland maps provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Access Your Charts and Maps
Download the ActiveCaptain® app to use OneChart™, which gives you access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device and even lets you purchase new ones.
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Coverage for more than 17,000 total lakes with up to 1' contours that provide clearer lake floor views, so you can catch more fish
- Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.