Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 Front/Down View Transducer
|Beam||Two 30 degree sectors x 20 degrees|
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
|Frequency||530 to 1100 kHz|
|Maximum Depth||200' Down and Forward|
|Mount Type||Transom Mount|
|Sonar||Down and Forward Imaging|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
The 12-pin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer provides an economical option for adding real-time scanning sonar to your GPSMAP® 8400/8600xsv series chartplotter/sonar combo without needing a black box system. The transducer includes trolling motor and transom mounts.
Easily Switch Between Views
An easy menu-driven view change allows you to switch from 1 view to the other, with no manual transducer adjustment needed. You can also have both views on your display, side by side. Forward view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' away from your boat. Use it to cast right at fish you see on screen. Down view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' deep below your boat. Use it for vertical fishing and jigging. You can also use the LVS12 transducer as a supplemental source for traditional and ClearVü sonar.
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200' deep below your boat
- Both forward and down views included in 1 transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions. If it gets a little rough out on the water, the built-in AHRS will keep your on-screen sonar views stable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.