Panoptix™ PS21-TM Transom Mount Forward Scan Transducer
|Beam||45 Degrees x 90 Degrees|
|Connection Interface||Garmin Network Connector|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet Forward|
|Transmit Power||300 Watts|
See submerged objects ahead of your boat; FrontVü aids collision avoidance by showing obstructions with a 300-foot forward range.
- Adds FrontVü and LiveVü Forward — two of the most compelling views of Panoptix, the most unique and innovative sonar on the water
- FrontVü sonar shows submerged obstructions as you approach them within a 300-foot forward range; helps you avoid collisions¹
- LiveVü Forward sonar gives you the unique ability to see fish - even divers - swimming live under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot forward range in real time
- Both views work when boat is moving or stationary
- Includes transducer transom mounting kit
Avoid running aground: It’s very unnerving, to say the least, when cruising at up to eight knots in unfamiliar waters, and an obstacle or sandbar suddenly appears. So Garmin designed Panoptix PS21-TM with FrontVü sonar to give boaters enhanced situational awareness. FrontVü sonar shows approaching obstacles, sandbars and other hard obstructions to give you time to respond and avoid a collision or running aground. It’s a great way to protect your boat and your passengers.
See fish swimming in real time: Panoptix PS21-TM also features LiveVü Forward sonar to give you the unique ability to see real-time sonar views under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot forward range. You can actually see fish swimming. You can also keep track of the whereabouts of swimmers and divers, because LiveVü Forward works even when your boat is stationary.
Compatible displays: Easy to use with compatible Garmin echoMAP™ CHIRP 7" and 9" models, GPSMAP® 7400/7600 series, GPSMAP 8000/8500/8400/8600 Glass Helm series and GPSMAP 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 series chartplotters. Includes transducer transom mounting kit.
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Transmit Power: 48 W
- Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 20°x 90°
- Maximum Depth: 300' Down; 300' Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Networking: Ethernet
- Dimensions: 1 5/16"W x 4 5/8"H x 3 5/16"D
- Weight: .87lb.
- Cable Length: Power Cable 30'; Ethernet Cable 30'
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0°-70° transom
- Panoptix PS21-TM Forward Transom Mount Transducer
- Transom mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.