Panoptix™ PS21-TR Trolling Motor Mount Forward Scanning Transducer
|Connection Interface||Network Cable|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
|Transmit Power||300 Watts|
Cast at the fish you see swimming in front of your boat.
- LiveVü Forward is the most unique and compelling Panoptix view
- See ahead and around your boat; even while stationary
- See fish swimming and attacking your lure
- See it all — live and in real time — up to 100 feet away
- Includes transducer trolling motor mounting kit
LiveVü Forward delivers a whole new perspective to fishing. Your current sonar only shows images of fish your transducer has passed over. To capture those images, your boat must be moving. Everything that shows up on your screen is technically history; it’s all in the past.
Aim it with your trolling motor: With LiveVü Forward, your boat can be moving or stationary. Wherever your trolling motor is pointed, you will see live images of what is happening under the water. Watch your lure as it sinks and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relation to structure in the water. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you’ll see and feel the hit! Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward, you can see it all come to life up to 100 feet away. All other sonar is just history.
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Transmit Power: 48 W
- Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 45°x 90°
- Maximum Depth: 300' Down; 300' Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Networking: Ethernet
- Dimensions: 1 5/16"W x 4 5/8"H x 3 5/16"D
- Weight: .75lb.
- Cable Length: Power Cable 13'; Ethernet Cable 13'
- Mount: Trolling motor shaft or barrel mount
What's in the Box
- Panoptix™ PS21-TR Transducer with integrated 13' network and power cable
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.