Striker™ 4cv CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS and Transducer
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Easy-to-use Garmin Striker™ 4 color fishfinder features a built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and includes a transducer for CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar.
Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other Striker™ and echoMAP™ chartplotter combos. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed.
- Experience the clarity of CHIRP: Striker™ 4 fishfinder includes a CHIRP dual beam (77/200kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200kHz transducers. Instead of sending just one single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
- Mark Spots with high-sensitivity GPS: Unlike regular fishfinders, Striker™ fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity non-mapping GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
- Check your speed on-screen: You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your Striker™ fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
- Fish vertically with built-in flasher: Striker™ provides you with both a fishfinder and a traditional, old-school flasher all in one unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
- Easy-to-use 3.5" diagonal, 480 x 320 color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- 200 watts of transmitting power for a maximum rated depth of 1,600'
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes CHIRP (77/200kHz) sonar transducer and transmit power of 200 Watts RMS/1600 Watts peak-to-peak
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer
- IPX7 waterproof protection rating
What's in the Box
- Striker™ 4
- Dual-beam transducer
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
Striker™ 4cv CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS and Transducer
|Diagonal Screen Size||3.5 Inches|
|Dimensions||3 5/8" Width x 5 7/8" Height x 1 5/8" Depth|
CHIRP (mid Band-High)
1750 Feet (traditional)
250 Feet (ClearVu)
|Mount Type||Tilt & Swivel|
|Resolution||480 x 320|
|Transmit Power||300 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $99.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99.00
- Applicable on orders over $99.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)