GARMIN–STRIKER Vivid 7sv Fishfinder with GT52-TM Transducer
See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display color, your location and your sonar for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 7sv fishfinder with transducer.
- There are 7 new vivid sonar color options
- What a view. Use the included transducer to get CHIRP traditional, ClearVü and SideVü sonars
- Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back
- What’s under the water's surface looks pretty good as 1" contours
- Wi-Fi® connection on land opens up a world of possibilities on the water
Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 7" fishfinder.
Use the included GT52 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 7sv
you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1' contours.
Connect to the ActiveCaptain® app to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community.
In the Box:
- STRIKER Vivid 7sv fishfinder
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.