GARMIN–STRIKER Vivid 9sv Fishfinder with CHIRP Sonar and GT52HW-TM Transducer
STRIKER Vivid 9sv Fishfinder with CHIRP Sonar and GT52HW-TM Transducer
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||11.1" x 6.5" x 2.4"|
|Display Type||Color WVGA|
CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz)
ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) and 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
Traditional: 800 ft.
ClearVü: 500 ft.
SideVü: 500 ft.
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||Garmin GT52 TM|
raditional 250 W
ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
|Warranty Details||One Year|
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER™ Vivid 9sv fishfinder.
This easy-to-use 9” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT52 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar as well as CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1' contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community. STRIKER Vivid 9sv includes tilt/swivel mount plus hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 9” color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- 7 new vivid color options
- Includes a GT52 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community
In the Box:
- STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.