GARMIN–VCA501L, Vancouver Island - Dixon Entrance, Canada, BlueChart g3 Vision, SD Card
VCA501L, Vancouver Island - Dixon Entrance, Canada, BlueChart g3 Vision, SD Card
|Card Type||Garmin BlueChart g3 Vision|
US West Coast from Grey's Harbor, WA to Dixon Entrance
|Connection Interface||Micro SD w/ SD Card Adapter|
With advanced features like 3D views above and below the waterline, Garmin’s BlueChart g3 Vision HD cartography will give you peace of mind exploring unfamiliar waters.
Garmin BlueChart g3 Vision HD microSD cards give you quality coverage of your selected area and many exciting features to give you total navigating confidence.
3D Viewing allows you to see both a Mariner's Eye view above the water and a Fish Eye view beneath it.
Auto-guidance technology gives you the safest route to your destination.
Aerial photography is constantly updated and provides a real-life view of the area.
Detailed cartography that doesn't stop at the water's edge will give you valuable information about the bottom landscape and navigational landmarks to keep you and your boat safe.
Bathymetric data gives you a clear view of what's under your boat and increases your situational awareness while on the water. It also feeds the 3D Fish Eye view feature.
- The North American coast from Grey's Harbor, Washington in the US north to Dixon Entrance; The Fraser River to Chillawack
- Includes: Vancouver Island; Puget Sound; The Queen Charlotte Islands; Hecate Strait; The San Juan Islands; The Strait of Georgia.
- Ports included: Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma, Bremerton, Everett, Port Angeles and Anacortes in Washington; Vancouver, Victoria, Sidney, Nanaimo, Campbell River, Port Hardy, Kitimat and Prince Rupert in Canada
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, tidal stations, currents and contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Fishing Features: In addition to fishing charts, detailed imagery of the marine landscape and contours drawn from bathymetric maps, BlueChart g3 Vision HD cards have an exciting 3D Fish Eye view feature. Using information from the surrounding contours, you can check out the view below the waterline as if you were really there! You can use this to locate fish hiding places or just pretend you are a fish (up to you).
- 3D Viewing: 3D Fish Eye view is coupled with a 3D Mariner’s Eye above-water perspective created using high-resolution satellite imagery and a frequently updated database of aerial photographs so you get a real-world reference and virtual view of anywhere within the map area.
- More than Marine Maps: Your Vision maps won’t stop at the coastline! View coastal roads, landmarks, and restaurants – including restaurants, lodging, entertainment and much more – for up to five miles inland.
- Auto Guidance Technology: This feature is especially useful if you’re navigating an area for the first time. Using relevant chart contents, this tool will course the safest navigation for your vessel so you can have a stress-free voyage.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.