Aquaseal NEO Cement
|Type||Adhesives & Repairs|
Gear Aid 1.5 oz. Aquaseal NEO Cement
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Aquaseal NEO, a black contact cement formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this contact cement, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts for a neoprene adhesive that flexes with your high-performance gear and protects it against abrasion. Before venturing out to your favorite fishing hole, bring Aquaseal NEO in your pack for those unexpected waterside repairs.
- Fast-Acting: Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs
- Durable: Tough adhesive that bonds to synthetic fabrics and most surfaces
- Flexible: Once cured, it’s a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Abrasion-Resistant: Coat high-wear areas like knees to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof: Provides a watertight seal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.