GEAR AID–Zipper Stick Wax Corrosion Protection, .5oz.
Zipper Stick Wax Corrosion Protection, .5oz.
GEAR AID Zipper Stick Wax Corrosion Protection
Use a zipper wax like Zipper Lubricant Stick to ensure the zippers in high-tech gear are doing their job. Previously known as Zip Tech, this high-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, drysuits and more. Plus, it protects against corrosion and repels dirt, sand and organic residues — so zippers last a lot longer. When faced with a stuck zipper, count on Zipper Lubricant Stick to unstick it fast.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life
- Protects – Fights against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion; UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers
- Powerful – High performing soft wax formula that’s ideal for use on waterproof zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, B.C.D.s, gear bags and luggage
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.