GERBER BLADES–CrossRiver SaltRx™ Fixed Blade Knife
CrossRiver SaltRx™ Fixed Blade Knife
Blade Length 3"
Overall Length 7 1/2"
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
GERBER BLADES CrossRiver SaltRx™ Fixed Blade Knife
The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on a belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- Salt Rx™: Optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments with added corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that's easy to clean
- Multi-mount sheath with ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- PFD and belt carry options
- 9CR Stainless Steel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.