Designed for use in emergency situations, this handy tool will quickly and easily slice through harness webbing.
The G10 composite handle provides grip in wet and dry conditions and the tool is made from marine grade 420 Stainless Steel with a Titanium coating for greater corrosion resistance. Supplied with a nylon pouch with belt loop.
- Linear lock to prevent accidential closure
- Thumb stud for one handed opening
- Serrated blade edge for quick rope cutting
- Composite hande for wet dry grip
- Folded length: 95 mm / 3 1/4"
- Color: Orange
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.