Gill Short-Finger Deckhand Gloves provide race-proven flexibility and comfort.
Perfect for sailing as the double-layer of seamless, wraparound Amara® reinforcement on the fingers and palm won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly. Four-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and repels water, keeping your hands safe and dry on the water.
Excellent flexibility and comfort can be found thanks to the high-quality stretch fabric and pre-shaped construction that fits the natural shape of your hand. With an inside facing wrist closure, these gloves are easy to put on and won't start your watch accidentally. Finally, offset finger seams remove pressure points while reducing wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Wide neoprene wristband with stretch
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Inside-facing wrist closure
Men's Deckhand Short Finger Sailing Gloves
4 Way Stretch
|Palm Material||Amara Leather|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.