The Pro Hikers combine performance with day-long comfort and are built to withstand the punishment of active use. Removable thigh pads allow for correct positioning and protection. At the crotch and the back of the knees the high tenacity Di-Guard neoprene seat panel protects against wear generated through contact with the boat. 90% neoprene, 10% nylon. Imported.
- Racer cut high back for added warmth and comfort
- Stiffened internal hiking pads with adjustment
- 3/2mm neoprene
- Adjustable stretch braces with low-profile side release buckles
- X4 Flex technology allows complete freedom of movement in vital zones
- Low-profile flat seams for comfort G
- lideskin leg seals for grip and comfort
|Care||Hand Wash/Hang Dry|
|Material||90% Neoprene/10% Nylon|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.