Men's Short Cruising Boots
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
The shorter height of these boots makes them even more versatile.
Gill's no-frills Short Cruising Boots are perfect for coastal and inshore cruising. Making a good impression on a first date, not so much. Unless your date also happens to be a diehard sailor. Then you're likely going to be enjoying your second date on the water. Just slip them on and forget about wet feet since they're made of naturally waterproof rubber. You won't be slipping on your wet, heeling deck with their razor cut soles, and they're also non-marking so ugly black streaks won't make their appearance on the white gelcoat. Gill has added a quick-drying polyester lining so your feet will stay dry as the action heats up. When your cruise (or date) is over, just remove the cushioned inner soles and let your boots thoroughly dry out. Then they'll be ready for whatever happens next. Imported.
- Best for coastal and inshore sailing
- 100% natural rubber compound is waterproof
- Nonslip razor cut soles for grip in wet or dry conditions
- Non-marking outsoles won't leave black streaks on gelcoat
- Quick-drying polyester lining for comfort
- Removable cushioned inner soles let you thoroughly dry your boots out
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.