Men’s Tall Yachting Boots
Cinch down the tops of these tall rubber boots and you'll stay dry in the worst squalls and pounding waves.
Gill's Tall Yachting Boots are up to the task for your coastal and inshore sailing. Taking the place of your running shoes, not so much. Unless you normally run through creeks and flooded streets. Then you're likely going to be wishing you were on the water, rather than in the water. Just slip these tall boots on and forget about wet feet since they're made of naturally waterproof rubber. You won't be slipping on your wet, heeling deck with their razor cut soles, and they're also non-marking so ugly black streaks won't make their appearance on the white gelcoat. Gill has added a quick-drying polyester lining so your feet will stay dry as the action heats up. They've also reinforced the heels, insteps and toes for extra durability in these high stress areas. You'll find the ultralight cushioned inner soles have exceptional arch supports so your day on deck will feel like a walk in the park. The padded tie tops add a further level of protection against water intrusion from above. Imported.
- Best for coastal and inshore sailing
- 100% natural rubber compound is waterproof
- Nonslip razor cut soles for grip in wet or dry conditions
- Non-marking outsoles won't leave black streaks on gelcoat
- Quick-drying polyester lining for comfort
- Removable, ultralight cushioned inner soles with arch supports for all-day wear
- Reinforced heels, insteps and toes for extra durability
- Padded tie top helps stop water intrusion
Men’s Tall Yachting Boots
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).