Pro Racer Trapeze Harness
Comfortable harness with one handed adjustment.
Comfort is the key to any harness—forgetting that you’re wearing it allows you to focus on your course and sail trim. Gill understands and has loaded their Trapeze Harness with features to assure comfort. 1200D abrasion resistant material forms the single piece seat and side panels so that it molds to your body to offer uniform support. A removable rigid lumbar support can be adjusted for added comfort while a neoprene crotch and padded shoulders reduce chafe points. The wide spreader bar distributes the load over a greater area to avoid pressure being focused on any one part of the harness.
Gil also understands that how you set up the harness at the dock may not be as comfortable on the water—especially after hours of hiking. The Trapeze Harness is designed for one handed adjustment so you can tighten or loosen straps quickly and get back in to the race. Once your adjustments have been made a pocket is available to stow the tag end of the waist strap to avoid snags. The low profile shoulder buckle is located out of the way and features a loop to secure the tag end. An Gil Harness Rescue tool can be safely stowed in an internal pocket. Sized for use with or without a wetsuit or smock.
Stay focused on the race and not on your harness by using a Gil Trapeze Harness with comfort and adjustability built in.
- Comfortable one hand adjustable harness
- One piece seat and side panels provides uniform support for comfort
- Ideal for dinghy sailing and some keel boats
- Abrasion resistant 1200D seat and side panels
- Neoprene crotch and shoulder straps for added comfort and chafe prevention
- Excess strap material tucks away to prevent snagging on lines and rigging
- Removable/adjustable lumbar support
- Sized to be used with or without a smock
- Interior pocket to hold Gil Harness Rescue Tool
|Average Height||5'4" - 5'7"||5'7" - 5'10"||5'10" - 6'1"||6'1" - 6'2"||6'2" - 6'3"|
|Chest Size||41 to 43 Inches|
|Height||5' 10" to 6' 1"|
|Width||38 to 40 Inches|
|Chest Size||38 to 40 Inches|
|Height||5' 7" to 5' 10"|
|Width||31 to 33 Inches|
|Chest Size||36 to 38 Inches|
|Height||5' 4" to 5' 7"|
|Width||29 to 30 Inches|
|Chest Size||44 to 46 Inches|
|Height||6' 1" to 6' 2"|
|Width||41 to 43 Inches|
|Chest Size||47 to 49 Inches|
|Height||6' 2" to 6' 3"|
|Width||47 to 49 Inches|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).