The shorter height of these boots makes them even more versatile.
Gill's no-frills Short Cruising Boots are perfect for coastal and inshore cruising. Making a good impression on a first date, not so much. Unless your date also happens to be a diehard sailor. Then you're likely going to be enjoying your second date on the water. Just slip them on and forget about wet feet since they're made of naturally waterproof rubber. You won't be slipping on your wet, heeling deck with their razor cut soles, and they're also non-marking so ugly black streaks won't make their appearance on the white gelcoat. Gill has added a quick-drying polyester lining so your feet will stay dry as the action heats up. When your cruise (or date) is over, just remove the cushioned inner soles and let your boots thoroughly dry out. Then they'll be ready for whatever happens next. Imported.
- Best for coastal and inshore sailing
- 100% natural rubber compound is waterproof
- Nonslip razor cut soles for grip in wet or dry conditions
- Non-marking outsoles won't leave black streaks on gelcoat
- Quick-drying polyester lining for comfort
- Removable cushioned inner soles let you thoroughly dry your boots out
Short Cruising Boots
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $99.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99.00
- Applicable on orders over $99.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)