USCG Approved Front Zip Life Jackets
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
Gill’s USCG Approved Front Zip life jacket offers unrestricted freedom of movement and maximum comfort.
Designed to meet the demands of sailors and boaters, this life jacket minimizes bulk while maintaining buoyancy. With soft polyethylene foam shaped for a slim profile and large harm holes for increased mobility, the Gill Front Zip life jacket offers all day comfort. Neoprene covered shoulder straps are soft for added comfort and four adjustment points along with the Velcro® waist adjustment provide a close, custom fit.
Easily take this life jacket on and off with the heavy-duty front zipper that also ensures a secure fit. Reflective piping across the back will keep you visible in murky or low light conditions while two front zippered pockets allow you to store gear and accessories. Gill equips you for long days on the water with their USCG Approved Front Zip life jacket.
- Front zip for easy on/off access
- Velcro waist adjustment for a better fit
- Four adjustment points for a custom fit
- Neoprene covered shoulder straps for added comfort
- Reflective piping across back for increased visibility
- Large armholes for enhanced mobility
- Two front zippered pockets for storing gear
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Sailing, recreational
- Buoyancy: Child: 35lbs., Youth: 40lbs., S/M: 40lbs., M/L: 45lbs., L/XL: 50lbs., XL/2XL: 50lbs.
- Flotation Material:Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Straps: One waist; two shoulder
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper
Front Zip Life Jacket Selection Chart
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.