Throws a super-bright beam over 4,000 feet.
Proprietary projector optics, utilizing multiple plano-convex lenses, combined with the latest LED technology enables the RadioRay® series of remote control searchlights to project a brilliant 410,000 candela of peak beam intensity.
Cast aluminum heat sink dissipates heat, contributing to exceptionally long, 50,000-hour service life. Shock-proof, solid state design offers instant-on convenience, even at temperatures as low as -40°, with ultra-low 2.8A draw that allows extended operation with minimal battery drain. Model features easy fingertip control of the light’s 135° tilt and 370° range of rotation.
- Light Source: 10 High Flux LEDs
- Peak Beam Intensity: 410,000 candela
- Max Beam Distance: 4,200'
- Case Material: ABS, Anodized Aluminum heat sink with liquid powder-coated finish
- Component Material: Nylon, acetal rack O-ring, stainless steel pinion drive
- Case Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 6 1/2"D
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 370°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 135°
- Waterproof: Water-resistant
- Control Functions: Tilt, rotation
- Power Source: 12V
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Amperage: 2.8A @ 13.8V
- Warranty: Three years
What's in the Box
- RadioRay® Searchlight
- Wireless Remote Control
- Two A23 12V Batteries
- Permanent Mounting Gasket
RadioRay® LED Searchlight with Wireless Handheld Remote
|Battery Type||12 Volt External Battery|
|Light Output||410000 Candela|
|Dimensions||7" x 7" x 6 1/2"|
|Operating Time||Battery Life|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.