The GOLIGHT Stryker® H.I.D. Remote Control Searchlights feature a peak beam intensity of 550,000 candela that provides a maximum beam distance of 4,865 feet. Features hard-wired, dash-mounted remote control. Intuitive 4-way control of 135° tilt range, 370° rotation and speed of rotation of the lamp’s integrated, 12V high-torque motor. Fast, fifteen second ramp-up to full light intensity with initial startup draw of 8A, followed by 3.5A@12V during operation. The filament-free bulb also has durability advantages, with a rated life of greater than 3,000 hours. Includes stainless steel mounting system and all required hardware.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 550,000 Candela
- Lens Diameter: 6"
- Case Material: ABS
- Case Dimensions: 7"W x 7"D x 6 1/2"H
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 370°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 135°
- Weatherproof: for land and sea applications
- Control Functions: Tilt, rotation, speed
- Power Source: 12V
- Draw: 3.5A@12V
- Replacement Bulb: Phillips® D1S XenStart Gen3 Xenon halogen
- Color: White
- Warranty: Five years
Stryker® H.I.D. Searchlight, Hardwired Dash Mount Remote
|Light Output||550000 Candela|
|Dimensions||7" Width x 7" Depth x 6 1/2" Height|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.