Two-speed operation turns light on/off, and rotates both horizontally and vertically.
Features a 200,000-candela focused beam and a stylish, tough ASA white case. Includes a wireless dash mount remote and a new mounting system that utilizes a stainless steel mounting plate which under-locks to the light for quick, simple installation. The controls feature two-speed operation, and will turn the light on/off, and rotate the light 370° horizontally and 135° vertically.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 200,000 Candela
- Max Beam Distance 2,933'
- Lens Diameter: 6"
- Case Material: ASA Plastic
- Case Dimensions: 6-1/2"H x 7"W x 7"D
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- 370° Rotation and 135° Tilt
- Waterproof Rating: UV and saltwater resistant
- Control Functions: Remote
- Power Source: 12V DC, convertible to 24V DC operation
- Draw: 5.5A
- Wiring Provisions: 14" leads
- Replacement Bulb: Pentabeam II Replacement Bulb
- Warranty: Five years
Stryker™ Halogen Searchlight with Wireless Dash Mount Remote, 24V, White
|Battery Type||12/24 Volts External Battery|
|Light Output||200000 Candela|
|Dimensions||7" Height x 7" Width x 6 1/2"Length|
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.