HERO4 Silver Edition Waterproof Video Camera
This item is no longer available.
Capture your world in an all new way with HERO4 Silver, the first ever GoPro to feature a built-in touch display.
Controlling the camera, framing shots and playing back content is now ultra convenient—just view, tap and swipe the screen. HERO4 Silver captures 1080p60 and 720p120 video with lifelike clarity, plus 12MP photos at a staggering 30 frames per second. New experience-enhancing features include HiLight Tag, which lets you mark key moments for easy playback, editing and sharing, and QuikCapture, which allows you to power on the camera and start recording with the press of a single button. Waterproof to 131’ (40m), HERO4 Silver combines versatility and pro-quality capture with the convenience of a touch display.
- Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos.
- Professional Video Quality: Records stunning 1080p60 and 720p120 video.
- Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote.
- HiLight Tag: Mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing.
- QuikCapture: Power on and record automatically with the press of a single button.
- Protune™—Now for Photo and Video: Cinema-quality capture and manual control of Color, ISO Limit, Exposure and more.
- Night Photo and Night Lapse: Customizable exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse photos.
- SuperView™: Captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view.
- Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance.
- High-Performance Audio: Powerful new audio system captures clean, high fidelity sound and nearly twice the dynamic range.
- Improved Camera Control: New dedicated button enables quick access to camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings easier than ever.
- Ultra Wide-Angle Glass Lens: Enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world.
- Selectable FOV: Three FOV settings—Ultra Wide, Medium and Narrow—allow for a broad range of perspectives.
- Durable and Waterproof to 131’ (40m): Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions.
- Wearable and Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities.
- Compatible with all GoPro Mounts: 60+ mounts and accessories—and counting—for capturing a wide variety of perspectives and activities.
- GoPro App and Software: Control your camera remotely. View and share your content. Easily create gorgeous, GoPro-style videos.
- HERO4 Silver Camera with Built-In Touch Display
- Standard Housing 131' (40m)
- Skeleton and Touch Backdoors
- Rechargeable Battery
- Curved Adhesive Mount
- Flat Adhesive Mount
- Quick Release Buckles
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- USB Cable
HERO4 Silver Edition Waterproof Video Camera
Video: 4000 Pixels 15 Frames per Second
2700 Pixels 30 Frames per Second
1440 Pixels 48 Frames per Second
1080 Pixels 60 Frames per Second
960 Pixels 100 Frames per Second
720 Pixels 120 Frames per Second
Photo: 12M Pixels 30 Frames per Second Burst
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).