This ultra versatile mount can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod. The folding arm is perfect for POV or follow-cam footage, and makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot. When detached from the arm, the handle doubles as a camera grip. Stored inside the handle is a lightweight, mini tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle. Expands to 20", collapses to 7 1/2".
- Can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod
- Configurable for a wide range of uses, from capturing POV footage and selfies, to follow-cam, static tripod shots and more
- Folding arm makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot
- Use the arm plus grip like a pole mount for immersive POV or follow-cam footage
- Handle can be detached from the arm and used as a camera grip
- Removable tripod conveniently stores inside the handle
- Lightweight, mini tripod can be used on its own or combined with the handle
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
- Measures 20" (50.8cm) when fully extended, collapses to 7 1/2" (19cm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.