GORILLA GLUE–Gorilla Super Glue
Gorilla Super Glue
|Capacity||Two 15 Grams (0.52 Fluid Ounce Bottles)|
|Cure time||24 Hours|
Gorilla-strong glue for bonding and repairing in wet or dry applications.
Less brittle than original Super Glue, this glue contains small rubber particles that help create a less brittle bond, so glued items can resist bumps, bangs and drops. Use it just like the well known original to glue metal, plastic, ceramics, wood and more. Two 15 gram (.52fl.oz.) bottles.
- 100% waterproof and will not breakdown when exposed to outdoor elements
- Expands 3 times into the material to form a strong bond
- Temperature resistant bond holds through hot and cold temperatures
- Dries in 15-30 seconds and bonds to wood, stone, metal, ceramic
- Formulation: Cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Recommended Usage: Bonding a wide variety of materials, including wood, metal, plastic, glass, ceramics; For indoor use
- Cure Time: Sets in 15-30 seconds; Work may be lightly handled in 1-5 minutes; 24hrs. to full cure
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.