Bronze Full-Flow Safety Seacocks
These seacocks will enable your engine to function as a bilge pump in an emergency.
Groco's Bronze Full-Flow Safety Seacocks feature an NPT-threaded side port for permanent installation of an in-line ball valve or other threaded component. Enables engine to function as a bilge pump in an emergency. All-bronze castings with #316 stainless steel ball and stem, PTFE seats and seals. Handle may be relocated to either side of the valve body and includes a square hole to accept a standard ratchet (helps access hard-to-reach valves and ease actuation of difficult-to-operate valves). The tri-flange base has a bolt pattern that matches most popular brands to make retrofits easier.
The top and side fittings are NPT (tapered thread) and bottom fitting is NPS (straight thread).
- Full pipe-size flow
- C84400 bronze construction for resistance to corrosion
- #316 stainless steel ball and stem
- PTFE seats and seals
- Two driver ports permit handle relocation
- NPT threaded side port accepts SSCV or any NPT threaded accessory
- Handle has square hole that accepts standard ratchet
- Serviceable while installed
- Base has bonding attachment
|Model||Inlet (NPS)||Discharge (NPT)||Side (NPT)|
|285793||1 1/4"||1 1/4"||1"|
|285785||1 1/2"||1 1/2"||1 1/4"|
|Diameter||For 1 1/2" Line|
|Diameter||For 1 1/4" Line|
|Diameter||For 2" Line|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).