GROCO–FV-Series Fuel Valves
|Outside Diameter||1/2" NPT|
|Application||Fuel Shut Off Valve|
|Outside Diameter||1/4" NPT|
|Outside Diameter||3/8" NPT|
Bronze fuel valves with mounting tabs for support.
ABYC H33.9.2 states that fuel system valves must have an independent means of support. That’s why regular in-line valves are not appropriate for fuel systems applications. These Groco full-flow valves include cast mounting feet that accept #10 fasteners to secure the valve to a bracket or bulkhead. A patented selectable handle rotation allows uses to clock handle swing to match application space restrictions. Stainless steel handles and hardware with PTFE seals and seats are ideal for fuel or water applications and stand up to marine for a long service life.
- Integrated mounting feet allow independent support to meet ABYC H33.9.2 requirements
- Selectable handle rotation provides additional installation options for valve installed in limited spaces
- Bronze body provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle, valve and hardware resist corrosion and extend service life
- PTFE seals and seats provide long lasting valve control that will stand up to marine environment
- Available in common fuel system port sizes to match various system applications
- UL Listed for fuel.
|Model No.||Mfg No.||Port Size||Height (off mounting surface)||Width||Length (without tail piece)||Fastener Size|
|15972698||FV-250||1/4" NPT||4 3/8"||2"||1 3/4"||#10|
|15972706||FV-375||3/8" NPT||4 1/2"||2"||1 3/4"||#10|
|15972714||FV-500||1/2" NPT||5 1/8"||2 1/2"||2"||1/4"|
|15972722||FV-750||3/4" NPT||5 3/8"||2 3/4"||2 3/8"||1/4"|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.