GRUNDENS–105L Shackelton Duffel Bag
105L Shackelton Duffel Bag
|Best Use||Multi Sport|
|Color||Refraction Camo Dark Slate|
|Size||18" Height x 36" Length x 14" Width|
|Trip Length||1 Month+ (36"+)|
GRUNDENS 105L Shackelton Duffel Bag
As tough and rugged as its namesake, the Shackleton Duffle is designed to endure any epic adventure time after time. Built 100% waterproof with tough as nails 500D PVC tarpaulin material and 100% RF welded seams, this duffel will never let you down.
At 105 liters, the Shackleton is the ultimate bag for long journeys with plenty of room for all your gear. The main compartment is accessed through the Velcro® roll top closure ensuring your belongings stay dry. Compression straps keep everything tight when your gear is getting tossed from dock to ship or into a helicopter cargo net and can double as a rod case holder when you are headed into the bush.
The Shackleton Duffel easily converts to a backpack when the hidden straps are deployed.
- Waterproof Roll Top Duffel Bag
- Hidden Backpack straps and removable Shoulder Strap for multiple convenient carry options
- Compression straps and lock down rolltop closure
- 100% waterproof 500D PVC and RF-welded seams
- Packs down flat for easy stowage