Men's Freeboard Leather Chukka Boots
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
Engineered to deliver comfort, performance, and durability, the Grundens Freeboard Leather Chukka features a protective toe cap, an injection-molded upper to eliminate cracking, and a natural gum rubber outsole with razor siping technology providing exceptional traction on wet surfaces. Whether you’re working on a wet deck, the boatyard, or just navigating a slippery tavern floor, the Grundens Freeboard Leather Chukka Boot-Shoe hybrid offers the performance, style, and wear-anywhere-appeal all anglers will appreciate. Imported.
- Full-grain natural leather upper
- Air mesh lining w/ HeiQ Fresh Antimicrobial treatment
- Smart Temp Thermo Regulation construction
- Vulcanized lower construction w/ rubber waterproof overlay protection zone
- Non-marking natural gum rubber outsole w/ Chevron deck tread and razor-cut siping for traction
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.