GUEST–ChargePro™ Onboard Battery Charger 10A/12V, 2-Bank
ChargePro™ Onboard Battery Charger 10A/12V, 2-Bank
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
ChargePro™ Onboard Battery Chargers maximize individual battery performance, extend battery life and display battery status.
New technology: ChargePro™ Onboard Battery Chargers are new from the inside out, and deliver the latest battery maintenance technology, with leading advancements in digital charging technology, waterproof design and construction.
Individual sensing and control for every bank: Every Guest charger has individual dedicated battery charging, sensing and control for each bank, with easy-to-read graphics that indicate the status of each battery bank through the charging process.
Total waterproofing: ChargePro’s low profile flangeless extruded aluminum housing is sealed by gaskets with heavy duty end caps for 100 percent waterproof performance meeting the IP67 standards. This new construction design delivers an increase in charging and enhanced thermal management performance.
Light weight: The new ChargePro Series is up to 40% lighter while increasing durability and ease of installation over prior generations of the older technology epoxy filled plastic body chargers.
- Utilizes high frequency digital charging technology
- Microprocessor and software control for precision, fully automatic five-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control for each individual bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40 percent lighter than older chargers
- 100 percent Waterproof (IP67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- All models are pre-wired for easy installation
- For all 12 volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection
- In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection
- Two-year warranty
- Input Voltage: 90-135V AC 50/60Hz
- Battery Banks: Two banks, 12/24V
- Amps Output: 10A total, 5A per bank (5/5)
- 6' AC power cord
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 9"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.