HARDLINE PRODUCTS–7 oz. PB Blaster Lubricant
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
7 oz. PB Blaster Lubricant
|Quantity Included||1 Container|
End the wrestling match with rusted or frozen parts.
This aggressive penetrating oil is formulated to seep deep into threads and extremely tight cavities to break surface tension, loosen up corrosion and free up fasteners. PB Blaster™ will even work when components are wet. Formulated to be non-evaporative, PB Blaster™ adheres to the affected area to work at dissolving corrosion. The aerosol can sprays with nozzle at any angle to get in to tight spaces and features a concentrated stream to focus penetrant right where it is needed. Make short work of rusted bolts, nuts, and frozen parts by blasting it with PB Blaster™.
- Capillary action penetrates threads and tight spaces to break up rust and remove surface tension
- Will work on components that are wet
- Aerosol can sprays with nozzle in any position—even upside down
- Concentrated spray stream focuses penetrating oil right where it is needed
- Protects against future rust and corrosion
- Meets CARB compliance
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.