40mm Cruising ESP Stainless Steel Deck Organizer, 3-Sheave
|Ball Bearings||Carbon Black|
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Sheave Diameter||39 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||7 11/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||3000 Pounds|
This Cruising ESP three-sheave Deck Organizer will lead halyards and control lines aft, and it has stainless steel sideplates.
This Cruising ESP Deck Organizer is made with stainless steel sideplates for a different look from the aluminum version. Deck organizers lead a large number of lines through a small space. Harken Cruising ESP Deck Organizers include ball bearing sheaves with hardkote-anodized cheekplates and are available in configurations with between two and six sheaves, as well as stacked double and triple configurations.
Mount organizers with large fasteners directly through the sheaves. If you need an additional sheave, use the same holes and simply drill another hole to mount the longer organizer. Organizers are asymmetrical to keep them short and may be double stacked to contain several lines in a small area.
Match Cruising ESP mastbase blocks with these organizers for a complete system.
- Deck organizers lead a large number of lines through a small space
- Organizers are asymmetrical to keep them short, and may be double stacked to contain several lines in a small area
- Lines you might lead aft include halyards, reefing lines, outhaul, Cunningham, vang or spinnaker pole topping lift
- A spacer at one end keeps the outer line on the sheave
- Match mast base blocks with organizers for a complete system
- Sheave Diameter: 1 9/16" (40mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (12mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL) per Sheave: 1250lb. (567kg)
- Breaking Load: 6000lb. (2721kg)
- Weight: 10oz. (284g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.