100mm Black Magic® DoubleFootlock
|Diameter||5/8 Inch or 16 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||5 5/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||4950 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||100 mm|
Harken 100mm Black Magic® Double Footlock allows 180° line turns and takes twice the load off the sheet itself.
The entire line of Black Magic® AirBlocks® offer a sleek and polished look. Their unique performance engineering remains the staple of the Black Magic line of blocks. These strong, lightweight blocks feature free-rolling, high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio. Used for dynamic high load sail controls including mainsheets, runners, halyards and spinnaker systems.
Air blocks are easy to clean and service. They have few parts and no loose balls or rollers to misplace. Unlike blocks that are riveted, fasteners allow quick disassembly with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight blocks with high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ideal for sail controls including mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems
- Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction
- Sheaves have radiused edges to protect today’s high-tech line
- Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets
- Use to handle large loads associated with genoa and spinnaker sheets
- Sheave Diameter: 3 15/16" (100 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 4950 lb. (2250 kg)
- Breaking Load: 9900 lb. (4500 kg)
- Weight: 34.1 oz. (967 g)
- Length: 5 5/8" (143 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.