10mm Twist Shackle
|Length||1 7/8 Inch|
|Safe Working Load||4870 Pounds|
Forged stainless steel shackles are polished to a high luster and are stamped with the screw pin diameter. Twist shackles are forged with a 90-degree twist so the two attachment points can be perpendicular without torquing.
- Shackle pin diameter: 13/32" (10mm)
- Weight: 4.96 ounces
- Length (inside apex of shackle to pin): 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Pin Width (inside measurement): 3/4" (19mm)
- Maximum working load: 4,870 lbs.
- Breaking load: 9,740 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.